Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Tempest Enterprises Ltd. trading as Funky Jewellery
Unit D, Penllwyngwent Industrial Estate,
Saville Road, Ogmore Vale, Bridgend, CF32 7AX
Tel: 01656 842102 Fax: 01656 840513 email: email@example.com
- This agreement will at all times be covered by English Law
- All orders will be on a pro-forma basis until a credit account is requested and approved. Approval will be made when satisfactory references and credit checks have been made.
- Customers on account have up to 30 days to pay from date of invoice, unless otherwise agreed.
- Any customers who do not pay their account within our terms will be referred to our debt collection agency.
- In the event that a cheque tendered for payment by a customer is returned unpaid, then an additional fee of £35.00 will be charged to the customer and no further cheque payments will thereafter be accepted from that customer. Future payments will need to be made by debit/credit card or via bank transfer.
ORDERING & COSTS:
- Minimum order limits will apply to orders placed on the website and cash & carry. The minimum order value is £75.00 (ex. VAT).
- Orders over £250.00 (ex. VAT) are carriage paid.
- Orders less than £250 (ex. VAT) will be charged £10.00 plus VAT
(Note: part orders will only incur one delivery charge)
- Delivery charges for S. Ireland and countries within the E.U. will be calculated by weight and advised accordingly.
- For orders placed at exhibitions - customers have 7 working days from the date of order to cancel. Orders cancelled outside this period will incur an administration and restocking fee of £25.00.
- Telephone orders received in the U.K. before 2pm will usually be despatched within 1-2 working days (orders from countries outside the U.K. will be advised accordingly).
- Orders taken at exhibitions will be advised of delivery dates at the show.
- BACS payments: Co-Op Bank - Sort Code: 08-92-50, Account No. 68027193
- We accept all major credit and debit cards, except American Express.
- Cheque or bankers draft should be made payable to Funky Jewellery.
- Returns must be sent to Funky Jewellery at the address above and not to our agents.
- We need to be advised about faulty goods on receipt of delivery within 7 working days, and these items must be returned to Funky Jewellery within 14 working days in their original packaging for a full refund. Returns received after this time will be replaced or credited accordingly. Unwanted items MUST be returned within 7 working days.
- Failure to notify Funky Jewellery that faulty goods are being sent back within the above mentioned time frame for a full refund will result in a replacement or credit note being automatically issued. Only returned damaged/faulty goods which cannot be repaired or replaced will be credited to your account.
- Credit notes issued can only be used on future orders placed and not refunded to the customer. Please note that credit notes are valid for a period of 6 months from the date of issue.
Disclaimer: We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions without prior notice. All goods remain the property of Tempest Enterprises Ltd until paid for in full.
Issue No 5 – December 2011